Zed-Sales™ is a well-suited and comprehensive web-based solution for mobile telecommunication industry. It helps mobile companies gain critical information on Primary and Secondary data, distributor claims data, and invoicing details. Zed-Sales™ helps to keep track of opening stock, daily sales, daily purchases and closing stock at various levels like distributors, sub distributors, regional distributors and branches to facilitate decision making with regard to their sales strategy and business intelligence.
Zed-Sales™ increases transparency of data between sales channels across primary, secondary and tertiary sales. It enables mobile telecommunication companies to control the flow of sales data of cellphones, PDAs, handheld devices and landline phones. It keeps track of opening stock, daily sales, daily purchases and closing stock at various levels like distributors, sub distributors, regional distributors and branches to facilitate decision making with regard to their sales strategy and business intelligence.
Challenges faced by Mobile Telecommunication Industry during Sales Management
With a constantly changing distribution pattern of mobile phones, the forward and reverse logistics during its sales becomes confusing. In the absence of a streamlined system that manages all sales related activities leads to increased cost and TTM. Multiple entities involved in sales channel make manual sales management tough.
This leads to poor visibility over the primary, secondary and tertiary levels and unpredictable product demand and sale patterns.
Features and Benefits of Zed-Sales for Mobile Telecommunications
- Real-time visibility on Primary, Secondary and Tertiary level
• Forecasting helps in Production Planning
- Calculates salesforce efficiency
• Distributor/Dealer wise report
- Allows measurement of sales target Vs. achievement
• Calculates daily OPSI report
- Manageable modules
• Manage Product
• Manage Region
• Manage City, State, Area
- Bulletin Management
• Add, edit and publish and circulate bulletins
- Facilitates Sales Return and Secondary Sales Return
- Tracks Stock Transfer
• Captures details like Good’s Receipt Note (GRN), lorry number and Expected date of Arrival (EDA)
- Reporting and MIS Dashboard
• Purchase report
• Stock Report
• Sales Report
• Stock Adjustment Report,
• Many others