Zed-Sales™ is a comprehensive software that streamlines sales and distribution management including Primary Sales level 1, Primary Sales level 2 and Secondary Sales for FMCG industry.
Zed-Sales™ enables organizations to track product movement from Central warehouse
agents and the further hub and spoke distribution to multiple warehouses spread
nationally. The system supports multi-channel, multi-product, multi-brand and
multi-user formats to facilitate end-to-end sales order management.
It manages all aspects of sales and distribution of the FMCG industry in real-time and provides access to detailed report of the product’s market demand, shortage and supply brand-wise, SKU-wise and channel-wise. This software offers you an easy and hassle-free way to sales and distribution management.
Key Industry challenges:
FMCG companies thrive in highly competitive atmosphere as the demand of FMCG goods is very steady. The easy availability of similar alternate products can lose you easily to the competition. Hence access to real-time sales data is imperative in helping the production planning department to release the next batch of product.
While many FMCG companies use ERP system that fetches them Primary sales data, i.e., from their manufacturing units to super distributors, C&F agents and stockists, the challenge arises due to the lack of visibility on the Primary 2 (Sub-distributors to Distributors & Dealers) and secondary data (Distributors to retailers). This leads to:
- Inaccurate demand or sales forecasting
- Inventory pile up or stock out at Distributor Stockist Level
- Deviated production planning
Key Features and Benefits:
Zed-Sales™ significantly improves the sales order functioning of the FMCG industry. It is a web-based system that offers the flexibility to sub-distributors and distributors to operate from distant locations.
- Tracks Primary and Secondary Sales Data
• Primary level 1
• Primary level 2
• Secondary Sales
- Distributor Order Management
• Calculates Scheme Payouts
• Calculates Price Protection
• Maintains Accounts Reconciliation
• Creates Credit/Debit Note
- Captures Stock Transfer
• From manufacturing facilities to central warehouse
» Managers data transfer from company’s primary ERP into Zed-Sales)
• From central warehouse to local warehouses and C&F agents
» Also facilitates stock and hub model
- Price Management
• Set, edit and manage product’s Price
- Scheme Management
• Create schemes and measure their projection
- Manages Permanent Journey Plan (PJP) and Daily Sales Report (DSR) of salespersons
• Create, view and manage PJPs